Old October 30th 03, 05:13 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On 30 Oct 2003 16:05:57 GMT, Alun Palmer wrote:

there is no proof whatsoever that you are anyone even related to any
callsign you give.

The same goes for a certain LEAD INSTRUCTOR who could be in fact
a G3xxx since the days when he in the trenches reporting back at 40wpm
with one hand while digging a fox hole with the other !

Now you've really gone off at a tangent. I suppose you assume that G8s
must be ashamed of their calls. Nothing could be further from the truth.

G8VUK

oh boys oh boys....theyre all lining up now!!!

tangent - not me !

i never said that g8's were ever ashamed of their callsigns.
AND YOU KNOW IT!

It is my opinion if any G8 expects to be taken seriously by many who
HAVE got their finger out and EARNED THEIR PRIVILEGE OF HF ACCESS
where certain G8's havent even bothered to try then it is my opinion
that those g8's are sadly misguided.

the fact remains:
ANYONE WITH A G8xxx CALLSIGN HAS HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO GET THROUGH A
SIMPLE 12 or 5WPM MORSE TEST.