Old November 5th 03, 03:40 AM
LW

(LRod) wrote in message ...

According to the FCC Enforcement Log on the Rain Report,
David Tolassi, snip has been formally popped and is
no longer licensed to transmit on ham radio.

That's too bad. Preacher John sure tried to get him to mend his ways
with lots of good preaching several years back. But nnooooooooo ...
KC1ZQ / KB1EVE wouldn't listen. Just gloated more and more that he
was an agnostic homosexual and that he wasn't interested in Bro.
John's sermoms. Well look at him now. Gone forever.

I guess ZQ's most memorable statement would be .. "no sir - there is
no Pork Butt song". I forget who he was telling, though.