Old November 8th 03, 06:54 AM
Dr. Anton Squeegee

In article , says...

What are the prospects of learning morse code at 15 WPM at age 45?

They are exactly what you make of them. If you truly choose to
learn, nothing can stop you but yourself.

However my dad got Alzheimer's at age 55 and died at 60, so maybe it's
not worth the trouble to learn if there are only 10 golden years left.

It's exactly that kind of attitude that gives me great concern for
the future of our race and our planet.

The issue is never how much time one has. It's what one chooses to
do IN that time. If learning Morse will be a worthwhile goal for you,
and part of your plans to make yourself or others happy, then by all
means do it!

Suggestion: Set up an electronic Morse code reader as well. It may
help if you can actually see, in real time, the letter associated with a
given sound.

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)