Old November 8th 03, 03:36 PM
Pete Buehner

Default FS: Yaesu FT-757GX and FP757HD/Speaker Power Supply

FS: Yaesu FT-757GX and FP757HD/Speaker Power Supply

Before I take it to eBay, I thought I would give make it available here. I
have a Yaesu FT-757GX with the matching the FP-757HD (Heavy Duty)/Speaker
Power Supply. Both the radio and power supply are in very clean condition,
non-smoking environment. It works well in all modes (CW-N & CW-W, USB, LSB,
AM & FM), 10 thru 160 and WARC bands ,also including the new 60 meter band
(MARS modified), 100w output (25w AM), dual VFO, memories and much more.
Looks and sounds great! I would rate both units 9 out of 10. Also included
are the operator’s and service manuals, power cable, and the original
handheld microphone with up/down buttons. Great looking combination. Selling
both units as a set. Excellent adjunct to your existing station – or even a
new primary station. Asking $450.00. You pay shipping from Cleveland,
Ohio. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or would like
additional info.

Thanks,
Pete, N8PB