Old January 2nd 04, 04:35 PM
Cecil Moore

'Doc wrote:

Cecil,
Any excuse will do when you're looking for one. Is
it okay to steal as long as it's under a certain amount?

Violation of an individual's property rights obviously does harm.
Using an IC-706 at 3 watts AM on a CB frequency does no harm (except
maybe to the FCC's ego).

I break the law every time I drive my pickup to town. There is a law,
circa 1900, still on the books here that requires motorized vehicles
to notify the sheriff before driving to town. Now that you know,
are you going to call the sheriff the next time you drive through
Madisonville, TX?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp