Old March 1st 17, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Where's Chip when you need him!

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017, wrote:

wrote:
On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
This newsgroup is very slow.
I remember fondly when Chip was here taking a beating
here for discussing his Fractal Antenna.
At least there was some enthusiasm shown.
Mikek

Well Mike, I certainly don't hang around people whose idea of a good time is to pull the feathers off a live eagle.

Sory to be 'so slow'; lotsa cool fractal antenna action. Its good to be da king!

You are responding to something that is nearly 4 years old.

There's been worse. I was going to say at least I recognize the poster
being replied to from 2013, he's still active, and since he just replied,
he must be reading this newsgroup too still.

Most of the time when someone replies to an old post, the original poster
was never here for much more than that single post.

Michael