Old March 8th 17, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default QRZ Forums - "Boat Anchor" & Classic Equipment for Tuesday 7March 2017

In article ,
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 3/7/2017 6:19 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
In article ,
QRZ.com via rec.radio.info Admin wrote:
"Boat Anchor" & Classic Equipment

What is with this rebroadcast? It is kind of annoying to see messages from
qrz forums that we cannot reply to here.

It's a weak attempt by panix to create traffic in this and other
newsgroups. They have to repost blogs because they've driven about all
of the real traffic away.

Panix? Panix is just an ISP. I have no idea who is but
they are only a Panix customer. I doubt Panix has any idea about this.
--scott