Old November 21st 03, 05:00 PM
AntiKeyclown

Steveo wrote in message ...
Robert Casey wrote:
Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

One day 3 weeks ago, I listened from 28.000 - 28.150, and
I counted over a dozen of 'em. Truckers in particular have been
"using" our ten - meter band illegally, and Riley Hollingsworth
has been doing something about it. Make no mistake, this is
happening.

Right now (nov 20 20:50 zulu) on 28.085 I hear CB like comms (AM).
Sounds as
crowded as a regular legal CB channel. None of it really copyable, with
all the
power mics and ratchet-jaw lingo. QTH in NNJ, nothing over S3.

You speak Spanish?

He might not, but you speak FAGLISH...you rimmer.

FCC rule 2.815(b): After APR 27, 1978, no person shall manufacture,
sell or lease, offer for sale or lease (including advertising for
sale or lease), or import, ship, or distribute for the purpose of
selling or leasing or offering for sale or lease, any external radio
frequency amplifier or amplifier kit capable of operation on any
frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35 MHz.