Old November 28th 03, 11:21 PM
Geoff

"Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI" wrote in
:

"Ryan Breai" wrote in message
1. You have misrepresented what I posted, and
therefore you are a _LIAR_. I did not post what you said
that I posted. I have endeavoured to recreate the correct
way in which things were posted, E&OE.

2. It was you who used the term, "village idiot" however
you wish to claim that you latterly quoted it. Shame on you.
Grow up - by your childish predisposition you demonstrate that
you did not, in fact, grow up years ago, as you claimed, but one
cannot expect any more from a demonstrable _LIAR_.

crap snipped

You're wasting your time, Geoff. This bloke is such a retard that he
can't even work out that the reason he can't see the original is
because the poster (me) is in his kill file. He won't see this post
either, so if you respond he'll probably accuse you of talking to
yourself!

At the risk of being accused of picking "easy targets", I am sure that
majority of the readers of uk.r.a must agree that it is fun.

As I have said in my last post, "the village idiot", matched to his
pseudonym, is a matter of record. I doubt that anybody else would admit to
that.

Geoff