Old November 29th 03, 12:55 PM
Fred

I have bought several items from W&S, from small to large. The only
problem I ever had was then sent me a PL259 right angle when I asked
for a BNC right angle. A phone call got me the correct item and was
told to keep the wrong one.
So I rate W&S OK

I also use ML&S, both mail order and I pop in when passing to
Heathrow.
Chris T is excellent and the service both mail order and in the shop
is fine. The only problem I ever had with ML&S was that a tax form
went missing costing me 90squid. I don't know for certain it was there
it could have been at the VAT man but that is my only problem.

So personally I rate both as excellent.

Wonka
Not a UK resident