Old December 21st 15, 03:45 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] is offline

Default Moderated group uk.radio.amateur.moderated now available

Brian Morrison wrote:
On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 11:58:05 -0000 (UTC)
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Brian Morrison wrote:
On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 11:08:47 +0000
Mike Tomlinson wrote:

It's encouraging to see it doing so well, with several technical
threads underway and no unpleasantness.

Do they have to bring an apple for teacher?

You appear to be seriously gotten to, OM. If only you'd get over
yourself and submit a post to ukram and join in with the discussions
there, you'd be so much happier. I know all that old "opposed to
moderation" claptrap you're keen to spout, but you're cutting your
own nose off to spite your face here. I have no sympathy for you.

What you're forgetting is that I can post anywhere and be perfectly
polite and happy without needing anyone to reject what I have to say
for any spurious or specious reason.

So can I, OM. Feel free to stalk my output in other groups if you wish to
verify this.

For that reason I won't use
moderated groups.

If what you will post is as above board as you postulate it will be, then
it won't get rejected and you won't have your nose put out of joint.

I am also entirely uninterested in sympathy from anyone thank you,

Good, because you don't have mine.

those that require a higher power to control them are the ones in need
of that.

Sounds like you're talking about ukra's notorious bible basher, Frank
Hunter GI4NKB.

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur