Old December 22nd 15, 07:55 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jim GM4DHJ ...[_2_] Jim GM4DHJ ...[_2_] is offline

Default Morse Key Contacts?

"Stephen Thomas Cole" wrote in message
"gareth" wrote:
For those who make their own Morse Keys, what do you use for the
contacts,
for
I have found the phosphor bronze pillar for the dot contact on my ersatz
Vibroplex
to be very noisy and scratchy?

I'm fairly sure that I asked this question before, but it has been a
habit
of never put off till
tomorrow what you can put off till the day after.

Or put off for 18 years.

I chose phosphor bronze because in the days of making one's own
electronic
organs, phosphor bronze was suggested as a suitable keying matreial for
the
keyboards.

By electronic organ you mean battery powered dildo, I presume?

STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur

tee hee ...very good ...