Old December 28th 15, 09:43 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jim GM4DHJ ...[_2_] Jim GM4DHJ ...[_2_] is offline

Default Moderated group uk.radio.amateur.moderated now available

"Fred Roberts" wrote in message
On 22/12/2015 08:07, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Well, Jim has been allowed to post his idiocy and Cummins' some
nonsense. As I predicted, Hayter is turning his blind eye to his
chums. Just wait until Frank and Spike decide to pitch in.

Not even the masons rejected me ....

Of course not, if they took Reay (but I've been reliably informed he had
to plead for membership) they'll take anyone.

SHOCKING ...