Old January 12th 16, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,uk.radio.amateur
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default Just what do they hope to achieve?

On 1/11/2016 7:41 PM, Irv Finkleman wrote:
gareth wrote:
Just what do they hope...

Just as I was beginning to think you had disappeared from
the group, up you pop like a rotten apple. Please take
your whining and complaining somewhere else.

Irv VE6BP

P.S. Sorry about the cross-posted reply but it should be known!

Wasted hope, Irv. Fortunately, we now have a group where his crap is
not allowed. Much more comfortable, even more than the generic groups,
because it's not moderated by spammers.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address