Old December 2nd 03, 12:44 AM
LRod

On 1 Dec 2003 14:06:25 -0800, (Tom D.) wrote:

There was a fellow on the air quite a while ago that called himself
Pork Butt and was always interfering with communications of all types.
I would hear him day and night. Did the FCC finally take him off the
air?

Why did he call himself Pork Butt? Was it only because he was fat or
was there another reason. I don't remember what his call was so maybe
someone can come up with that.

Didn't you ask this question a few weeks ago? Didn't the answers then
satisfy you? Even if you didn't, I'm sure a web search would yield the
answers you seek.

Basically, I think you're a troll trying to stir things up.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net