Old January 16th 16, 12:49 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] is offline

Default Power Pole Connectors

"gareth" wrote:
Decided to Power Pole all the 12V gear here (Why I ever decided to put
a detachable 12V lead via an octal plug/socket combination on my HB
QRP 80M rig is beyond me!) and discovered Torberry down in Waterlooville,
Hants.

Ordered enough yesterday, and prompt delivery today!

Well done that firm! (No connection with them (apart from the Power Poles
:-) ) )

Did they come with a manual? If so, are all pages present?

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur