Old January 19th 16, 05:28 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
gareth gareth is offline

Default A further question on the VNWA from SDR-kits

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message

With any sweep equipment, in addition to the sweep width you also need to
know the sweep speed. The first is in MHz (or Mc/s), and the second is in
MHz/s (or Mc/s/s).

I'd have to dig out the manual to answer that!

I believe that I have the option to contrive smaller sweep speeds but by
driving the
instrument on a frequency-by-frequency basis via the USB port.

However, as a profeesional softy emeritus, I've never yet mixed up my job
and my pastimes!