Old January 28th 16, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

Default RFD away?

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

En el artículo , rickman
escribió:

I made a post about loop antennas a week ago and no one replied.

try uk.radio.amateur.moderated. It doesn't suffer from the problem you
cite in the next para.

He could post to the rec.radio.amateur.moderated, and he isn't likely to
get an answer. Except for the filler crossposted between there and other
newsgroups, it's a pretty dead newsgroup, has been since the beginning.

Michael

I'm starting to think this group is only interested in the drama of who
should post and who should be ignored.

"This group"? You're posting to 4.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!