Old January 29th 16, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur
Jim GM4DHJ ...[_2_] Jim GM4DHJ ...[_2_] is offline

Default RFD away?

"gareth" wrote in message
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
"gareth" wrote in message
"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
If I could make an observation:
I might be wrong, but I get the impression that since the creation of
uk.r.a.m, in this cesspit there actually seems to have been an increase
in the number of ****-free posts. Maybe some are learning from
uk.r.a.m's example?
You are wrong, for all that has happened is that we who stand up for the
traditions
of amateur radio have continued in that vein whereas the troublemakers
who voted for
UKRAM, because they couldn't behave unless the kindergarten teacher was
standing over them, have been ostracised.
So the proportion of decent civilised posts may well have increased, but
only
because the troublemakers have been ostracised and, presumably, have
stopped posting now that they no longer receive the oxygen of publicity.

naw brian just taunted you......

I'll have to take your word for that, but without further comment.

it was the beginners house taunt .....