Old December 3rd 03, 04:40 PM
KØHB

"JAP" wrote

Hello all,

This is my first post, so please be kind.

My Grandpa was an avid Ham and Shortwave Radio enthusiast. After he
passed, I found a box full of old tubes in his garage. I would like to

gain
some knowledge about the applications of the various tubes, and

ultimately
find out if they would have any value to a collecter.

Hi Alan,

The tubes you listed are typical of what would be found in a 1950-60's Ham
shack. I didn't see any that I'd expect would be collectors items in and of
themselves (I'm not a collector) but I'm sure they'd be of interest to guys
and gals who use and restore older radios. These folks hang out on usenet
at rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors --- you should post your list there.

Regards,

Hans, K0HB
--
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb