Old February 25th 16, 08:47 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339 gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339 is offline

Default Arduino?

For those that are already the au fait cognoscenti, which
is a good starter kit to go with for amateur radio dabbling?

I'd be especially interested in lots of digital and analogue I/O

My background is that I've always been happiest with naked machines
so have not investigated the world of built-in OS and language before.