Old December 4th 03, 04:33 AM
Jerry Oxendine

"Radioman" wrote in message
What is the web site?

BTW, you sound like you need to buy a Jeep and pray for snow! :

www.carstuck.com

Uh, speaking of snow, the "nasty" weather service is predicting ice and snow
tonite! YUCK! I will remain
holed up downstairs next to my wood stove a-simmerin'
away.

Here in North Carolina, many folks up Naw'th think it doesn't snow here, but
in the Western part of NC it DOES snow and gets pretty darned cold, too.
This ice
and snow comes almost exactly at the same time of the one last year that
pulled down power lines and knocked down trees.

About the biggest snow I have heard of (about 2 hours
from here) was 5 feet with 18' drifts. A group from Michigan got stranded
on the Appalachain Trail and had
to be lifted out by 'copter. That was a few years ago.

I hope they miss this one.

Jerry