Old March 28th 16, 06:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,aus.radio.amateur.misc
Jeßus[_3_] Jeßus[_3_] is offline

Default AmateurLogic: Ham College episode 15

On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:43:14 +1100, Heisenberg
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 00:30:54 EDT,
(AmateurLogic.TV via rec.radio.info Admin) wrote:

AmateurLogic.TV

Amateur logic is an oxymoron.

Perhaps. I know they're morons, that much I do know.

I used to watch the show right up until circa Feb 2008, when they just
*had* to ruin it by gibbering on about the war, and how they support
it, and how anyone who doesn't etc etc... that was the end of the show
for me. ****heads.