Old March 29th 16, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
rickman rickman is offline

Default Group Pollution

Why is this group polluted by the various blog feeds? I see that is
virtually all that shows up in r.r.a.m. So why not let that be the
group for people who want to read blogs as posts? I can't see where
r.r.a.m is actually useful for discussion, so that seems the right spot
for this sort of thing.

I'd like to see a bit more useful and relevant content here. Is there a
way to get the bloggers to stop posting their stuff here? I assume they
are the ones doing it, right? Or is it some third party?

--

Rick