Old May 21st 16, 08:50 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Rob[_8_] Rob[_8_] is offline

Default Knowing what we now know ...

gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339 wrote:
Knowing what we now know, if you were starting out again today and intent
on a completely homebrewed station, what path should we follow?

That clearly depends on if you want to do the best you can do, or if
you want to do the oldfashioned thing because yoy grew up with it, as
you show he

Personally, I'd be against the use of DSP and PCs, primarily because such
equipment embodies many millions of transistors when all the joy,
surely, comes from achievement with simple beginnings?