Old November 25th 16, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Allodoxaphobia[_2_] Allodoxaphobia[_2_] is offline

Default Tenna Pyramid Phase III Model PS-12

On Fri, 25 Nov 2016 11:42:40 +0000, highlandham wrote:
On Sunday, September 3, 2006 at 7:02:53 PM UTC-4, BobEmerson wrote:
Good Day All,

I have recently come into possession of a Tenna Pyramid Phase III Model
PS-12 and guess what? It does not work. I am inquiring as to the
availability of a copy of a schematic for this device. If someone could
email me a copy of it, I would be grateful.

Thanks
Bob Emerson

Never heard of this device , what is it(an antenna matching unit?) and
what do you want to use it for .

Why are you trying to talk to someone who *last spoke 10 years ago?*