Old November 25th 16, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Tenna Pyramid Phase III Model PS-12

In article ,
says...

On 24/11/16 16:58,
wrote:
On Sunday, September 3, 2006 at 7:02:53 PM UTC-4, BobEmerson wrote:
Good Day All,

I have recently come into possession of a Tenna Pyramid Phase III Model
PS-12 and guess what? It does not work. I am inquiring as to the
availability of a copy of a schematic for this device. If someone could
email me a copy of it, I would be grateful.

Thanks
Bob Emerson

====================
Never heard of this device , what is it(an antenna matching unit?) and
what do you want to use it for .

Frank , GM0CSZ / KN6WH in IO87AT

The message is about 10 years old.

However this is a power supply that supplies the nominal 13.8 volts (12
volts) DC from the 120 volt AC line. My guess that the PS-12 was good
for 12 amps maximum. Most of the time they are referred to as just the
Pyramid supply.
I had a 50 amp supply at one time, but it is not near as well made as
the Astron. They all seem to use the same basic circuit of the 723 IC
regulator IC and pass transistors.