Old January 5th 05, 05:17 PM
Richard Clark

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 15:48:41 GMT, Gene Fuller
wrote:

Richard,

You have significantly misinterpreted the concept incorporated in "State
Indus., Inc. v. Mor-Flo Indus., Inc".

The issue in this case, and the others that reference it, is the
question of "willful" infringement. The infringement by itself is not
the issue.

Hi Gene,

As I pointed out that very term, and it is included in every quote, it
hardly constitutes my having missed the issue. I even commented on
the distinction as it applies to the pursuit of Amateur Radio, in that
our service is in improving design. These Cassandra appeals to the
contrary rather misses the mandate of our privilege.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC