Old December 20th 16, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jeff Grant Jeff Grant is offline

Default Dealing with truckers in simcoe county

Every time I am on the CB radio a local CB radio operator is being rude To CB Rambo and I was blocked from Channel 19 until December 25th
For using obscenities over Channel 19. "Smokemycockinmymouth" you started it on November 20th 2016 and I will not answer to you unless you apologize for causing trouble over channel 19 over the cb radio I will not answer to you unless it's an apology over Channel 19.