Old December 22nd 16, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
CB RAMBO[_4_] CB RAMBO[_4_] is offline

Default CB RADIO PROBLEMS ON CHANNEL 19 IN BARRIE AND SIMCOE COUNTY

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 2:55:24 PM UTC-4, CB RAMBO wrote:
Just remember that I am locally the sheriff of the CB radio Simcoe County and I will not tolerate your ****. You want me to kick your ass. You want to threaten CB radio Rambo. I am at 63 ferris lane unit i-6 and I will Kick your ****ing ass you want some TROUBLE I AM GOING TO LISTEN THEN CALL THE BARRIE POLICE...YOUR'E A ****ING ASSHOLE"SMOKEMYCOCKINMYMOUTH" YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT ...