Old February 2nd 17, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] icom1w4kvw@gmail.com is offline

Default dak radio

On Wednesday, February 24, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, brian walker wrote:
has anyone here heard of and/or used a dak radio particularly a dak x
ssb
are they a good radio? may be able to get one but have never heard of
them.

thanks
73s the outlaw

I see this is a very old thread but I will post my reply anyway.I have an near Mint DAK Mark X & it & my Browning Golden Eagle MK IVA are by far my favorite CB base radios.As of February 1,2017 they are my Go To Radios when I'm in my shack &on the 11 meter band.No mods on either just running an amplified D-104 on both.

SIX-SHOOTER
Northeast Florida