Old May 28th 16, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.info
Fybush Media via rec.radio.broadcasting Admin Fybush Media via rec.radio.broadcasting Admin is offline

Default Video: Wheatstone (and Fybush) Interviews the Broadcast Industry

Fybush.com

Video: Wheatstone (and Fybush) Interviews the Broadcast Industry

http://wheatstone.com/wheatstone-int...dcast-industry

A few months before the 2016 NAB show, as we were prepping, we had an idea.
What about inviting people we know in the industry to come by the booth to
talk about stuff that they specialize in? We'd get a video crew together, a
professional interviewer, a set of questions for each person and we'd grab
these conversations and share them with you.

We got Scott Fybush to be our interviewer and shot Sunday through Wednesday
and, well, we got some GREAT stuff. Dee McVicker and Scott worked on lining
up our guests as well as what the topic of conversation would be. The
stories span just about the entire world of audio for broadcast ranging
from acquisition to production to transmission.

Site of the Week 5/27/2016: Another Run at Richmond

http://www.fybush.com/site-20160527/

Site of the Week makes a return visit to Richmond, Virginia, including a
building full of translators and a candelabra full of DTV stations