Old July 16th 16, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info
ZL1AMW[_3_] ZL1AMW[_3_] is offline

Default NZART Headquarters Infoline 340

Editor: - Don MacDonald ZL3DMC

NZART Website:
www.nzart.org.nz

-------

Issue 340
Date 15/07/2016

-------

In this Issue

From NZART Headquarters

Official Broadcast

Off Shore News Links

NZART Housekeeping

-------

Debby says…

I am still waiting on quite a number of branch details for our next call
book. I have included a list of

branches I have yet to hear from in the next Break In. If you send me
this information within the next

week, I am sure your branch name can be removed from that list.

As advised I would be contacting all examination supervisors using the
e-mail addresses advertised

on the NZART web page http://nzart.org.nz/exam/supervisors/

Please check these details, those of you who have not yet heard from me,
as I still have a number

whose e-mails appear to have bounced or are incorrect.

Talk soon…Debby ZL2DL

-------

Official Broadcast

The Official Broadcast is made on the last Sunday of each month except:

December when the Broadcast is made on the Sunday before Christmas.

January when there is no broadcast

The broadcast is made on 3900 kHz, and on the National System and local
VHF repeaters.
The broadcast is made at 2000 hours (8:00 pm), with a repeat at 2100
hours (9:00 pm).
Members and Branches are welcome to submit material for inclusion in the
Broadcast to the e-mail or postal address shown below.

ZL2BHF
NZART Headquarters
P O Box 40-525
UPPER HUTT 5140
E-mail
73
Jim ZL2BHF

-------

Off Shore News Links

ARRL News & Features

RSGB News

IARU Region 3

-------

NZART Housekeeping

Next HQ-Infoline:- Friday 5/08/2016. Closing date is Wednesday
3/08/2016.

You have received this message because you are subscribed on an NZART
Infoline list.

If you wish to be removed from this list, please visit:

http://www.nzart.org.nz/join/e-mail-...infoline-list/

END OF INFOLINE 340