Old July 30th 16, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.info
The Practical Amateur Radio Podcast The Practical Amateur Radio Podcast is offline

Default The Practical Amateur Radio Podcast

The Practical Amateur Radio Podcast

PARP 70 - Individual Preparedness for Emergency Communications

http://myamateurradio.com/parp-70-in...ommunications/

Podcast Number 70Â* Podcast ver. 70.9 JulyÂ*30, 2016Â*(40.6 MB, runtime 35:27)

Transcript

PARP 70Â* In this episode of PARP, I discuss the importance of our own
individual preparedness when it comes to communicating during an emergency
or when no other means of communications are available to us. Â*I also
discuss some of the new transceivers which debuted at the Dayton Hamvention
this year.Â* All this and just a little bit more

KD0BIKs WebsiteÂ* General information about Jerrys amateur radio activities

KD0BIKs BlogÂ* General Amateur RadioÂ*Content

KD0BIKs SOTA BlogÂ*Â*Summits on the Air related content.

KD0BIKs YouTube Channel
Until next time
73 de KD0BIK
The Practical Amateur Radio Podcast Listener Line @ (307) 200-PARP

Facebook:Â*PARP Fan Page

Twitter:Â*KD0BIK

Google+:Â*Jerrys Google+ Profile
Subscribe to The Practical Amateur Radio Podcast

Â*Â*

This work is licensed under aÂ*Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No
Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

This posting includes a media file:
http://media.techpodcasts.com/myamat.../parpv70_9.mp3

--
You are subscribed to email updates from "The Practical Amateur Radio
Podcast."

Email delivery powered by Google.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United
States