Old January 7th 05, 11:00 PM
Roy Lewallen

Cecil Moore wrote:

Well, looks like I win. The IEEE Dictionary agrees with you and you
have said in the past that the IEEE Dictionary is wrong. :-)

Ah, binary again. I disagree with all entries or I disagree with none,
with no other possibilities. Spoken like a true digital engineer.

Indeed, I often disagree with that book, and don't feel that it does a
very good job of reflecting usage among working engineers. But
apparently on this issue I do agree with it -- a possibility only in my
analog world but seemingly not in your digital one.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL