Old January 8th 05, 07:03 AM
AaronJ

" wrote:
Maybe I did not explain properly. I use a coax switch to select either
the FT-920 directly and thereby use the built in autotuner, or select
an external manual tuner when I bypass the internal autotuner. This
allows me to use either the built in autotuner, or the manual tuner,
depending on the band.

Again, you could do the same thing *without* using a coax switch. Simply run the
FT920 direct to your external tuner and the output of the external tuner to the
antenna. Use one tuner and put the other on bypass, or visa versa. This setup
will allow you to use either tuner (or no tuner) on any band.

I don't understand why you thought I had
2 external tuners?

Never thought you did. Try reading that part again.