Old January 8th 05, 07:55 PM
Wes Stewart

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:30:51 -0600, "Charlie"
wrote:

|Thanks for the kind words Wes.
|Please fax me a copy of your medical credentials and I'll more genuinely
|consider your diagnosis.
|Most of the others have been courteous and respectful. Maybe you were absent
|that day....

Perhaps. But I can be as kind and courteous as the next guy when it
is reciprocal. Over one hundred hams got their Novice tickets via
classes that I taught at the local community college and I *never* had
a complaint about disrespecting any of them because of their
ignorance. Some of them even repeated the course just for the fun of
it...and I might add they were paying tuition. Likewise the tech
course I taught at the local Air Force base and the grad students I
tutored in a microwave measurements course my boss taught at the U of
Az.

That said, if one of them had told me "You're entitled to your opinion
on this seemingly controversial topic", I would have shown him the
door. I actually like helping the inexperienced, but I don't suffer
fools gladly.