Old January 9th 05, 05:57 PM
Micky Taker

Airy R. Bean wrote:
ISTR that the person who introduced the concept of
polarised resistors was you.

Yet again you make the Freudian Slip of uttering a rather
silly sneer that actually applies to yourself.

SFB, or what?!

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

I admit to mix views on Part P, unnecessary red tape for those of us who
either know the correct way to do things, or are prepared to learn them,

but

it is protection from those who believe in polarised resistors ;-)

No it was definitely YOU who said something like - M3/CB blah blah
"wouldn't know one end of a resistor from the other".

I don't know how to search for old messages but I'm sure someone can
find it for you.

Cheers,

Micky

--
E&OE (C) 2005 Micky Taker
Micky Taker accepts no responsibility for any personal injury or