Old January 1st 17, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info
QRZ.com via rec.radio.info Admin QRZ.com via rec.radio.info Admin is offline

Default QRZ Forums - Amateur Radio News for Sunday 1 January 2017

Amateur Radio News

New QRZ Home Page

http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?thre...e-page.543899/

Today were pleased to present our new home page redesign. As many of you
may have noticed, the look and feel of our front page was starting to show
its age. In fact, it has been virtually unchanged for more than a decade.
This new layout provides the same great information as before but in a much
more intuitive and easy to navigate layout. Weve also made the page much
more visual with the use of graphics for headline topics. As everyone
knows, a picture is much more effective in...

New QRZ Home Page