Old February 8th 17, 06:13 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info
WRC via rec.radio.info Admin WRC via rec.radio.info Admin is offline

Default [WRC] Online Foundation Course Announced

wythall radio club

Online Foundation Course Announced

http://www.wythallradioclub.co.uk/on...e-announced-2/

Wythall Radio Club are pleased to announce that we will soon be running
anon-line course for those seeking to gain their Foundation Amateur Radio
licence. Thismight beideal for younger students or perhaps those who cannot
make a regular eveningon our normal teaching nights. With the online
course, studentscan study in their own time with []