Old January 10th 05, 11:51 PM
Thierry

"Ian White, G3SEK" wrote in message
Yuri Blanarovich wrote:

It's Thierry's use of "we know" that bugs me. Does anyone actually
*know* of any case whe

People have been working in (inside) a radiotelescope dish
AND
The transmitter has been on (most radiotelescopes don't even have one)
AND
They have become sterile?

No, I thought not. That's because it's pure techno-folklore.

Where is the problem ? Folkore ? Non sense.
You never work with maths ?, you know, these kind of relaiton useless... on
the air.
but without which there hadn't had antennas either.

Why are you all so off-subject ? Is this so hard to answer a question.
It is more simple maybe to be involved in controversy... pfff

http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek