Old July 12th 16, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] edtronic2@earthlink.net is offline

Default Uniden Bearcat 210Xlt

On Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 9:49:07 AM UTC-6, Bearcat210xlt wrote:
Does anyone on this entire planet besides me own a Uniden Bearcat
210Xlt? I can't find anything on the internet. The closest I found was
an Electra Bearcat 210Xlt (?) And a Uniden Bearcat 210Xl, in which I
had to join a Yahoo radio group to grab a PDF Manual for.

I would like to know if anyone knows where I can get a free PDF
manual. I would also like to know if anyone else owns one, what
"Electra" is or was, how old BC210Xlt is, and just why the heck is it
so rare?!?

My Grandfather gave me my 210Xlt, and I have 15 freq. programed into
it. (2 Air-Traffic Control Canada, 1 Ham frequency, 1 T.V station
(Global, 407.287), and the rest Gov't/Police/Fire, all in the VHF
band, except for the T.V station.

Thank You In Advance!
-Trent

I have a BEARCAT 210 XL. trying to find schmatic on this scanner--Ed Courtney