Old September 2nd 16, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
David Kudro David Kudro is offline

Default Time Capsule: Icom IC R-100

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 9:13:07 PM UTC-5, Sessions wrote:
I am new here so if I say something not right, just straighten me out.

I have an Icom IC R-100 bought in or around late 1993. The instant I got
the antenna up (probably about a week after I bought it), divorce
ensued. The radio immediately went into a safe along with its Icom AC
power adapter and owner's manual (and the factory registration card) and
has sat there untouched ever since. The unit is still, essentially,
brandnew. I definitely turned it on, and I know I turned the dial, but
that was about it. It seems that I may have had it running for about
twenty minutes before the marriage went south. (The wife got the house
because we had a child (still do, long since graduated and gone) and
because of its sheer weight, the safe. Just not everything in it.)

It's a pre-ban model from what I can tell. The owner's manual indicates
it's the same version allowed throughout most of Europe.

Please let me know if you happen to be interested. I'll email hi-res
images which will shows there's not the slightest trace of use. Thanks
for reading.

--
Sessions

I am definitaly interested.