Old March 13th 17, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] blueice058@gmail.com is offline

Default Yupiteru MVT 7000 or 7100

On Saturday, 14 May 2011 15:22:56 UTC+2, jd wrote:
On Mar 24, 10:11Â*am, MichaelPGS
wrote:
I am looking for Â*the MVT 7000 or 7100. Â*The unit must be in good
working condition . Â*Most important: Â*the rotary frequency change knob
must operate. Â*I use it t0 design SAW transmitters and it helps to plot
the tolerance with RSSI as you swing that Frequency select knob. Â*My
unit finally died after 15 years and after buying a 'new' 2184 Radio
shack triple trunking Scanner find myself disappointed to say the least..
For my work the MVT was better. Â*Please post if you have one! Â*Thanks,
MichaelPGS

--
MichaelPGS

If you have not found your receiver yet, I have the mvt-7100 that
works good. Let me know if interested.
John