Old December 26th 15, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mark Zenier Mark Zenier is offline

Default CBC St. Johns 6160 kHz

In article ,
RF Collins wrote:
Good signal from CBC Atlantic station on 6160 kHz (presumed) at 2300UTC.
Considering it is still daylight in Vancouver.

Are you talking about the CBC-One transmitter in Vancouver,
which is a back country relay for 690 kHz, or one of the
other Canadian stations? (It's a long way to the Atlantic ;-) ).

I regularly listen to 6160 from Vancouver to get Quirks and Quarks
(Saturday at 20:00 UTC), but I only live about 120 miles away.

Mark Zenier