Old January 5th 16, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Saints Unnamed 10-17-05

wrote:

Saints Unnamed say,
"For many, many years this little one We All use, or Many of Us use, to give to others the Importance of their communication, or I should say, personal communication through the reception of the 'Gift' that is so Special, so Important. It is called 'The Holy Eucharist'."

[blah blah snipped]

This sort of communication should be done on SHORTWAVE RADIO. Buy some
time on one of the several broadcasters. It's cheap!!