Old January 9th 16, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Keven Albert Strum[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody know what happened to Kevin ? ? ?

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 12:29:11 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Do you reckon he went to Oregon? oregonlive.com

Good point, DD.
Maybe he went to help the patriots protest against big government.
I hope he gets back in time for tonight's episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.
Won't be the same without him.
Or maybe they'll set up a special event station at the protest.
I might have to check in just to get the QSL card.

Well if Kevin went to Oregon, I hope he's there on a misson of civil disobedience,
not a rampage like his old buddy Colonel Anderson did a few years ago.
Sad story, that.
I guess the Colonel is gonna get out in a cuppla years now.