Old January 19th 16, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k engles fred k engles is offline

Default Pirate - 6925

First, you should know an expert (ex-spurt) is a "former drip, under
pressure.

The f¢¢'s don't give a **** policy is working; just let the ham clowns go
bankrupt that will drive them off
the air. More so on a band like shortwave with little or no interest beyond
the general public.
"real pirates" would have a real agenda and be a true clandestine
voice and be a real concern to a government in power and your "genuine
shortwave pirate" well, the f¢¢ just doesn't give a ****, windbag.

"The Un-JTA" wrote in message
pny...
On Mon, 18 Jan 2016, fred k engles wrote:

Hearing music on 3840 at 0430

That's not a real pirate, and you should know it. They're not
broadcasting 24 hours a day, which is the mark of a true, total, honest,
and genuine shortwave pirate.

I am an authority as regards these matters, so my word is absolutely
beyond question.

- The Un-JTA.