Old January 27th 16, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default Do y'all

On 1/27/16 15:12 , dxAce wrote:

DhiaDuit wrote:

cats listen to that thar coast to coast Phoney Baloney BS?
www.michaelsheiser.com www.sitchiniswrong.com
Along about midnight doggy and I are hittin the sack. I listen to
doggy snoring.

I used to listen to it a lot years ago, back when Art Bell was
running the show. Always some interesting topics, but certainly just
a lot of fun listening to the kooks call in!

Sadly, 'kooks' describe many, if not most, callers to talk radio, these
days.