Old January 29th 16, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Do y'all

On 1/28/2016 1:22 PM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

cats listen to that thar coast to coast Phoney Baloney BS? www.michaelsheiser.com www.sitchiniswrong.com Along about midnight doggy and I are hittin the sack. I listen to doggy snoring.

Don't listen as much as I used to. Art Bell was a pretty good
interviewer. If Noory doesn't have a great guest, it's pretty easy to
fall asleep.

I loved Art Bell. Always had some wacko on. Great entertainment.
If you take it as that. Were some of his subjects/guest real?
Who knows, but i sure enjoyed some of them. George has run out
of real wacky guest. I don't care for the religious wack-jobs
he has on from time to time. That guy from Vegas, on the weekends
is usually cool. Whats his name, George Knape? Or something. I
believe it's time for Noory to retire, and get some fresh blood
on there...

Drifter...